ClampOn maintains operations during the Corona virus outbreak
ClampOn remains open and operational during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Necessary actions have been taken in accordance with local health regulations and governmental guidelines to keep our employees safe.
- All departments will be available via e-mail and phone.
- Most employees working from home.
- Production personnel are on site, but measures are in place to keep them safe so that production can continue. Only necessary personnel are at the premises, and they are keeping a safe distance from each other.
- ClampOn is not accepting visitors to its premises.
- We have good contact with our suppliers to secure continued safe delivery of goods. We are doing what we can to prevent delays in production and/or deliveries.
- ClampOn has implemented measures at our premises to prevent further spread and to protect employees.
- ClampOn Inc., in Houston are also working from home, and are available via e-mail and phone.
Until we can meet again, stay safe!