The ClampOn Subsea 3D Vibration Monitor is a non-intrusive vibration and noise monitoring system. The system allows monitoring of vibration and acoustic noise signatures across an unusually wide range of frequencies, spanning from 0Hz to several hundred kHz, depending on the application. Typical applications include condition monitoring, verification of operating conditions (e.g. for flapper valves), and evaluation of the structural health of pipes and supporting structures.
Read about ClampOn’s experiences from the field:
– Industry demand for increased monitoring »
– Measuring vibrations at 330 metre water depth »
Multiple configurations are available, such as:
- Standalone solution with battery and internal data logging
- Fully integrated solution with connection to control system via CANbus, Modbus or Profibus
- Inspection solution with direct cable connection to topside PC
Inspection job subsea Caspian sea to monitor vibration on large valve.
Instrument installed in Valve bucket using ClampOn’s magnetic locking solution
The vibration monitor can be affixed to almost any part of a subsea production plant, including;
- Flow lines, jumpers
- Subsea structures
- Pumps, rotary machinery
The instrument provides logging and/or streaming of raw vibration data at configurable sampling frequencies up to 2000 samples/second, as well as internal spectrum analysis and other digital signal processing.