Quality Assurance & HSE
ClampOn is ISO9001 Certified by DNV and has high focus on HSE in our day-to-day business.
Download certificates and policies
General terms and conditions of purchase – ClampOn AS
ClampOn has prepared a quality assurance system which is geared to our organization. This includes our commitment to fulfill these requirements in order to maintain the continuous improvement of our quality system.
ClampOn‘s quality policy:
- Quality is a basic business principle in ClampOn.
- ClampOn shall be on the edge of technology. Quality to us is to deliver innovative products and services to our customers that fully meet the customer’s requirements.
- We will maintain a small and competent base of suppliers that meet our requirements on quality management.
- Quality assurance is the responsibility of all employees in ClampOn AS to obtain continually improvement of the processes in the company. The management is in addition responsible for sustaining the processes, systems and attitudes that contribute to fulfil our customer’s demands.
- Products shall comply with directives and standards that are applicable for the product.
HSE Commitment and Policy
Health, safety and environment (HSE) issues are key factors at ClampOn. We, as a company and individuals, are committed to playing a part in the global awareness regarding health, safety and environment issues. And, by having included HSE in our systems, we contribute to the local and global awareness on HSE matters.
Health and Safety Policy
ClampOn will maintain and develop a working environment that will be regarded as beneficial to the employee, management, owners and the customers.
ClampOn shall focus on human resources and relationships. One should seek to develop both human as well as technical skills within the company.
We will live up to this goal every working day within the company.
ClampOn’s policy is to develop systems that are environmentally friendly and do not pollute the surrounding environment.
We consider this during construction, development, procurement and production.
ClampOn shall follow the national and international laws regarding HSE issues.
ClampOn will also seek new markets to use of the measuring technology to reduce environmental pollution.